Ok, let’s play this game! Here you have my objectives for 2013:
- Enjoy life as much as I can with Laurie, friends and family. That includes travelling!
- Push Erasmusu.com to a new dimension working on it in a daily basis. I’m planning to spent 4 / 5 hours each day on it.
- Finish the PC / Mac version of California Office… yes, this time for real! I swear!
- Obtain a driving licence. Yes, It’s sounds ridiculous but I don’t have one yet.
- Finish my side project. Just ask if you are interested in knowing more.
- Learn more French. After my year in Belgium I’m already able to maintain a conversation, but my writing skills are really poor.
- Learn more about Japan and it’s culture. I want to spent 3 months in Japan by March 2014. I hope!
- Save more money. Japan is going to be expensive.
- Read more books about design! This one is going to be easy 🙂
The first step is to start!
One advice : pass the licence before the 21st of january, it will be harder later…
We will se my dear 🙂